Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

What Jericho Barrons Would say....

May be this post is a little dramatic, and way over our heads. But today I read for the second time my favorites part form the fith book of the fever saga from Karen Marie Moning. And this quote from Barrons is the one I like the most and the one that makes me think too much!!!

so here it is:

"Dying is overrated. Human sentimentality has twisted it into the ultimate act of love. Biggest load of bullshit in the world. The man that dies escapes. Plain and simple. Game over. End of pain. Try living for someone. Through it all – good, bad, thick, thin, joy, suffering. That’s the hard thing."

I hope that it makes you rethink a lot of question of life, like it did to me. So... tell me what do you think about it.
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment