Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Try, try and keep trying :)

Sometimes we also have good days. You don’t know when will it hit you, but a day of good mood is one the stuff that dreams are made off.
Days when you say to yourself: no matter what I will never give up on anything.
Well, that day is today.... At least for me it is.!!!

“I won’t give up, no, I won’t give in till I reach the end and start again...!”

That is what is in my head right this moment. And I bet that you know that phrase, Right? ;P
Life can be awful, can be marvelous or even some in-between. But what we have to keep in mind is to never give up. At first, things can be difficult, or even seem impossible. But, if we put every thing we have in us, we will reach our dreams.

I am following my dream. Even thought is complicate to reach, I keep going. I already have the NO, so I am going for the YES.

And I will keep going till the day I die. ‘cause nothing and no one can bring me down. At least no for a long time. If I fall down I will always get up.

As long as I have my imagination and my family standing by my side I am capable of of getting anything I want and dream about.

Today I feel good. Maybe spring and summer are at the corner, or maybe I just know that people will try to bring me down but they are nor going to accomplish anything of the sort.

I want to sing and dance and smile and laugh because of nothing. Life is good. And as long as I keep thinking that it will always be good, even thou I can and I am going to stumble.

Through think and thin, through heaven and hell I am going to keep going.


That is my motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment