Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

Our Actions Define Us

Hey I'm back, and with something that is new but no so new that can be consider as old. Is a quote of one  of my favorites book series. The fever series by Karen Marie Moning. This Phrase is a motto for me. I think is a way of facing life itself, of living day by day.
Life is hard and we know that, and everyone who read the books can tell you that Mac and Barrons don't let us forget that; not even for a second.
Because of that fact I guess that is really important, not what we say, but what we do when we need to makes decisions, when we need to choose. Because the how and the what are what define us.
so here is the quote.....


"It's our actions that define us. What we choose. What we resist. What we're willing to die for."

To make the post more interesting I'll also write down what Barrons said to this, because that quote was what Mac learn after her journey, but Barrons has tons of years of experience. After all, we don't know what he is, but we do know that he is Jericho Barrons and that he is immortal.

"Judge me by my action, I will show you in my actions, in the choices I make. Words are easy; lies as simple as parting your lips and breathing."

So... Tell me what you think about it

1 comment:

  1. Love the music!

    New follower from GoodReads! I'd love a follow back at
    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete